Mall in Muzaffarpur to be ready by 2013
Dwarika City Center, the most awaited mall in Muzaffarpur will be ready to start operations in early 2013. Dubbed as Bihar’s first Mega Mall, it would be an entertainment complex cum shopping center. Almost 50 percent of the floor space has been booked by major brands like Big Bazaar, Fun Cinemas etc. It would be the second mall in Bihar. The first being P & M Mall started its operation this year.
The construction has already started in June this year. It is located in the urban locality opposite to MPS Science College and is expected to have a daily average footfall of 5000.
It will have an hypermarket, flagship retails store of all key national & international brands, restaurants, food court, fun zone for kids, banquets and multiplex to provide a complete outing experience to families.
The salient Features of the mall include
1. Ground + 2 floors of retail space (75,000 sq ft approx), this will include hypermarket, and flagship stores.
2. 3rd Floor (25,000 sq ft approx) will have a food court, stand along restaurants and a fun zone for kids. Additionally restaurants will connect to banquet space on 4th and 5th floor.
3. 4th and 5th Floor has a 3 Screen multiplex.
4. Lower and Upper Basement floors will provide over 45,000 sq ft of basement parking space, this is over and above around 30,000 sq ft of surface parking.
5. To support easy access and circulation the mall will have 8 fast lifts and 6 escalators.
6. The mall is centrally air-conditioned to ensure all weather shopping experience and have 100% power back up with redundancy.
7. Wi-Fi on all the floors
8. Centralized Security System with Video Surveillance.
9. Adequate parking lots and Automatic power backups
If you are a business and wish to book space, you can mail to email@example.com
Apart from it another two new malls are being planned in Bihar, one of them would be located at Patna.