CBSE is all set to declare the Results of Class 10 Examination 2015. It was scheduled to be declared today, but reports say that it might get delayed by few days. After analyzing the past trends and pattern of CBSE’s Results of Past couple of year and equating it with this year’s examination stats, our team came up with following predictions about the results.
1. Around 10% Students will score a CGPA of 10.
2. Girls are expected to outshine Boys in terms of Pass Percentage.
3. The Region of Trivandrum or Chennai will witness highest Pass Percentage.
4. The Pass Percentage is expected to be around 98%. Last year it was 98.87% while in 2013 it was 98.76%.
5. The Pass Percentage of Girls is expected to be close to 99-100%, while for Boys it would be 97-98%.
6. The Students of Private schools would register a higher pass percentage compared to the Students of Government schools affiliate to CBSE for. e.g. Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
7. School based students would perform better compared to the External Students (Private Candidates).
This year, only the GPA and CGPA of candidates would be published by CBSE under the results. Earlier the board used to give marks in percentage. However from last few years there is a change and the Board has introduced grading system instead of giving marks.
How to View the Results?
Once the Results are declared, the results can be viewed by following methods:
1. Online at: www.cbseresults.nic.in by entering roll number and date of birth
2. Through IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) by calling NIC: 011 – 243 00699 or MTNL: 011 – 28127030 or BSNL: 1255536 at the rate of Rs 0.30 per minute.