Two revolutionary mobile hospitals, the Arogya Maitri Disaster Management Cube-BHISHM, have been deployed in Ayodhya to boost medical preparedness for the upcoming ‘Pran Pratishtha’ ceremony. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be among the 8,000 guests expected to attend the event on January 22, 2024.
These “Aid Cubes,” part of the broader “Project BHISHM” initiative, are tailored to treat up to 200 casualties with rapid response and comprehensive care. Packed with cutting-edge technology, they boast several innovative features to enhance disaster response and medical support during emergencies.
AI-powered Efficiency and Unmatched Speed:
- Smart Coordination and Monitoring: Built-in AI and data analytics streamline coordination, real-time monitoring, and efficient medical service management in the field.
- Lightning-fast Deployment: These modular units can be deployed in a mere 12 minutes, bridging the crucial time gap between primary and definitive care, potentially saving lives in the critical “golden hour” after emergencies.
Versatility and Durability:
- Adaptable to Diverse Scenarios: Robust, waterproof, and lightweight components allow for various configurations, ideal for diverse emergency situations.
- Rapid Deployment Anywhere: From airdrops to ground transportation, the Cube can be deployed quickly, ensuring immediate response capability.
Tech-powered Equipment Management:
- Advanced Medical Equipment: High-tech equipment, tagged for efficient repacking and redeployment, ensures readiness for subsequent deployments.
- BHISHM Software for Optimized Usage: A state-of-the-art tablet-based software system allows operators to quickly locate items, monitor usage and expiry, and ensure readiness for future use.
By deploying these cutting-edge mobile hospitals, Ayodhya is showcasing its commitment to medical preparedness for large events. The Arogya Maitri Disaster Management Cube-BHISHM demonstrates India’s technological prowess and dedication to saving lives in emergencies.