Over dozen dead, 38 ailing after drinking toxic borewell water

Yavatmal (Maharashtra), Mar 14 (ANI): At least 14 people died and 38 others have been admitted to hospital after consuming water from a 250-feet-deep borewell in a village of Maharashtra’s Yavatmal. The borewell water was rich in toxins, according to the locals.Toxins in the water are affecting kidneys and related functions of the villagers. An official of the Acharya Vinoba Bhave Rural Hospital said there is a significant spike in Keratin levels of 13 patients. Nitrate level in the water is very high, he added. Examination of water will be done next week, he said further.

Watch the Video below