Minor dies after being electrocuted from a wire in Rachakonda

Rachakonda (Hyderabad), Oct 12 (ANI): A minor girl died and another got injured after coming in contact with a wire at their residence in Rachakonda in an attempt to catch a kite that was stuck on it, yesterday. The two girls were playing with kite which got stuck in a wire. In an attempt to catch it both the girls got electrocuted. The injured has been shifted to a hospital. Body of the deceased girl has been sent for post mortem. Investigation is underway.

Watch the Video below