Around 100 students fall ill after consuming food at school function

Sirohi (Rajasthan), Nov 15 (ANI): Around 100 students were admitted to hospital after consuming food at Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya’s silver jubilee anniversary function in Rajasthan’s Sirohi. They suffered a severe food poisoning. The hospital ward fell short of beds with so many students being admitted to the hospital. The students’ health condition remains out of danger, according to doctor. The probe has been initiated, said Sirohi SDM.

Watch the Video below