Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) would declare the Results of Class 10 Examination 2015 anytime today (May 28) on its website cbseresults.nic.in. The Results are expected to be declared anytime between 12PM-4PM.
The results can be seen on the following websites: http://www.results.nic.in, http://www.cbseresults.nic.in, http://www.cbse.nic.in,.
Results can also be obtained through the interactive voice response system by calling the number (011) 24300699, or via MTNL at (011) 28127030. The IVRS charges are 30 paise per minute.
Like previous years, girls are expected to outshine Boys in the total number of passed candidates. Unlike Class 12, CBSE doesnot provide total scores for candidates in the examination. Only Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is provided.
1. Around 10% Students will score a CGPA of 10.
2. Girls are expected to outshine Boys in terms of Pass Percentage.
3. The Region of Trivandrum or Chennai will witness highest Pass Percentage.
4. The Pass Percentage is expected to be around 98%. Last year it was 98.87% while in 2013 it was 98.76%.
5. The Pass Percentage of Girls is expected to be close to 99-100%, while for Boys it would be 97-98%.
6. The Students of Private schools would register a higher pass percentage compared to the Students of Government schools affiliate to CBSE for. e.g. Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
7. School based students would perform better compared to the External Students (Private Candidates).
Once the results are declared, students whose results are below expectation and feel that their answer sheets have not been evaluated/checked properly, can apply online for rechecking/re-evaluation.
If you feel that your answer sheets have not been checked properly, you have the right to apply for a re-evaluation. The re-evaluation process of CBSE is quite easy and can be initiated online from the website of CBSE.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. It affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools approved by central government of India.
CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March. The results are announced by the end of May. It also conducts joint Competitive Examination for admission to Engineering and Medical Colleges in the country.